engelska-finska översättning av smear
Definition av smear
- To spread across a surface by rubbing
- To have a substance smeared on (a surface
- To damage someone's reputation by slandering, misrepresenting, or otherwise making false accusations about an individual, their statements, or their actions
- To become spread by smearing
- To climb without using footholds, using the friction from the shoe to stay on the wall
- A mark made by smearing
- A Pap smear
- A false attack
- A rough glissando in jazz music
- The artist smeared paint over the canvas in broad strokes.
- She smeared her lips with lipstick.
- The opposition party attempted to smear the candidate by spreading incorrect and unverifiable rumors about their personal behavior
- The paint is still wet — dont touch it or it will smear.
- This detergent cleans windows without leaving smears.
- Im going to the doctors this afternoon for a smear.